Thursday, February 12, 2009

Family Bowling and Pool Sharkin' it!

Adam playin' some pool.

Nate has some good form!


Hannah was sure happy about the orange ball!

She got her attitude and her cute butt from me!



I am not super sure about what Nate and I are so happy about?

We loaded up all the kids and headed out for a lil' bowling and pool playing at Fat Cats. Of course, I was the highest scoring bowler! Adam and Nathan were trying to see who could throw the ball the hardest, I think Nate took the title with a speed of 26.1 mph!! He told me to make sure I got the .1 in there! Adam of course like the lil mack daddy he is was running in to girls like he does everywhere we go! The girls were all really cute with each other!! Ellie got the first strike of the day! When we moved in to play some pool the girls had a great time learning how to play! And at the end of the day we observed that Fat Cats is the lesbian family hang out on Saturdays! LOL!

No comments: